Fall | Grandparent Mini Sessions
Fall | Grandparent Mini Sessions
Creating an experience is always one of my main goals for you! Fall is without a doubt my favorite season so my goal was probably a little extra this year ;)
Come out for a family fun day AND a mini session! Roast marshmallows, hangout by the cozy fire, fish, play games like cornhole, jumbo Jenga, jumbo Yahtzee, decorate pumpkins to take home, and light fall inspired refreshments! Hangout before and after your session and make some new memories! I understand not everyone loves attending photo sessions and it can even be stressful for those who do - so these fun mini sessions are perfect for everyone!
Session is $150 for 15 minutes of shooting time $50 Deposit due at booking.
You will receive 10 high resolution, fully edited digital images and a print release
A session guide with outfit recommendations and all the details and tips in one place! These are always sent with minis to ensure a seamless experience for you!
Roasting marshmallows - this will be part of your session too!
Each child gets to decorate and take home a pumpkin!
Access to fishing (a couple poles will be provided, but feel free to bring your own stuff!)
and all the fun stuff listed above!
You don't want to miss out on all this fun - and it's a great way to get beautiful shots without worrying about if your family will have fun! This is fun for ALL!
Fairfield Fish and Game at the shelter house - once you enter the gate, go down the hill and past the bridge you will take the little road to the left. You will see a structure for chickens and pheasants, and you’ll follow it around to the right where the shelter houses are!
IMPORTANT - THE SPEED LIMIT IS 5 MPH ONCE YOU ENTER THE GATE - please be sure to go the speed limit, they are very strict about this! Thank you!
2270 Bickel Church Rd. NW
Baltimore, OH 43105
The gates will be open and no additional entry fee will be charged to you as I have rented this space for the day.
Terms + Conditions:
1. $50 non-refundable retainer due at booking
2. If cancellation is necessary by the client or due to bad weather (rain etc...) - this retainer may go towards another mini session event within 60 days from the date of this session.
3. If cancellation is necessary by Nikki Prickett Photography the retainer is also transferable to another session.
4. If Nikki Prickett Photography fails to arrive to the location/time without prior notice a refund of retainer will be given within 7-10 business days.
5. Images are guaranteed back to client via online gallery within 2-4 weeks, printed products are guaranteed within 4-6 weeks of session date. *This may change if the session requires quicker turnaround! Note: I have never delivered a gallery beyond 7 days after a session, these time frames are just in case we have an emergency!
6. Nikki Prickett Photography retains copyright of these images, but a print release for personal use will be issued to client.
7. After gallery delivery refunds/reshoots are not permitted.
8. Social media sneaks will be given with each family/session - by booking your session, you agree to a model release and that these images are allowed to be posted on social media by Nikki Prickett Photography - You may opt out of the model release by letting me know at the time of your session and no sneaks will be posted.
9. Arriving late forfeits that time, mini sessions are back to back and to be respectful to other clients as well, I will not be able to give you your full session if you are late - if you are 10 minutes late, you will only receive a 10 minute session. Please plan to arrive 15+ minutes prior to your session time to be sure to receive your entire shoot.
10. Editing of images given to client is not permitted.
By booking your session you agree to these terms of this portrait agreement.